My legacy

Numquam bella piis, numquam certanima desunt.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hello again

It may not be suffcient, but, I have a excuse for lack of blogging, actually two, 1:I have attained a full time job this summer and have been "that" busy. 2:I have in this job nearly removed the end of two fingers on my left(dominate)hand, with a circular saw, thus recieving 27 stitches, and rendering my hands unable to type.
3: and the "mother board" on the computer got fried last week and we just got it back today.
But, you may rest your minds, my hand is %90 healed, though it was an hideous event, they are healing beautifully.

Life right now is like a freight train going down a hill with no brakes, one thing after another.
Over the summer my truck broke down (semi permanently), and was going to cost me a LOT to get fixed, so I bought a new (used) truck, putting myself on the ever dreadful spot of a small amount of debt, oh do I hate it already, I can't imagine living a life of continous debt! But God has blessed me with a truck that works and a job that keeps it working.
This job that I have been given (literally, it came to me, and fell in my lap) is on a crew doing professional remodeling. We do anything from replacing a bathroom tub, to changing the floor plan of a home, to doubling the size of ones home. It has been really fun work, every little boys dream, demolition, making a huge mess(that someone else gets to clean up =), then rebuilding it to be a beautiful home! and I get to use (and own) some awsome tools, argh!, argh!, argh!
life in a nut shell.

I hope this peases, the throngs, enough, to, keep from recieving unpleasant melodies, and such.
May God bless, and keep you all!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM , Blogger Han said...

    Oh.

    I'm sorry.

    This rather puts a damper on things.

    But you're safe for now.

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Han said...

    Oh... and I'm rather confused by a few things at the end of the post, but I assume they were intentional. And I'm not a throng.

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Blogger Sarie said...

    Well, at least you weren't dead or at the bottom of a well!

    I'm "peased" as you so...somethingly...put it.

    My dad wishes me to convey the message to you that, as a safety person, he finds it professionally annoying that you tried to cut your fingers off. Or something.

     
  • At 7:13 PM , Blogger Han said...

    No, no, it was as "Captain Safety" he wished to tell you that circular saws are dangerous. Which you know by now.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Han said...

    Mr. Jedediah,

    There was a list of questions about dancing that was supposed to go down with my sister and eventually end up in your hands or the hands of someone more capable of answering them. She left it by mistake, but (after great deliberation) I mailed it to you. But now I hear that pieces of mail are often overlooked in your house, and so I wanted to make you aware of its existance and advise you to keep your eyes out for it, since the sooner you are able to send it back, the better. :-) Thank you very much.

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Blogger Diah said...

    Miss Han,
    Your piece of said mail should be there(or arriving soon) I hope it is of some assitance. I would, at this time like to set the record straight as to avoid a misconseption, mail never ever gets over looked in our home. With 10 people here it is impossible to do so. 1st:the person who gets it looks over every piece. 2nd: it then gets shown (or given) to one of our beloved parents, then sorted as to importance of immediance, then (this is where the misconseption lies) the parties to whom mail came are not always informed(but usually are) and an occasional piece of mail will slip through someones notice for sometime,until sometime later someone goes, oh, this came for you like um...2 weeks ago. But no your piece was not such as them, and was attended to upon arrival, the day after your sister left. We enjoyed her visit. Pray all is well for you, may God bless -JpB

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Amanda Singh said...

    Whats your excuse for lack of blogging now?
    This post says it is dated Sep. 16, 2006 that is over a year old.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home